01 February 2010

お久しぶり


I haven't written in here in a long time. I thought I would start it up again.

What's new? SInce last August or so, I have developed an interest in fragrance.... yeah, I know... and I am kind of surprised that I am so interested. I'll maybe post on here about stuff. I am a member on Basenotes under the same name, and do add posts to the forums. However, I don't feel confident enough to write reviews there yet. Maybe I should start doing that here.

Naoki won the Green Card Lottery last year. He is still in Japan. He will come here in May to activate it. We shall see what develops from there. I don't think he will be moving here, since he has a job there, speaks no English, and the economy here is so crappy. But maybe he will be retiring (he's 53 now) and can move here... we shall see. I will keep you posted on that.

Naoki has lost a lot of weight, and I have gained a lot of weight since starting the job I am at. I dieted last year and lost about 30 lbs. I still have a long way to go .

No comments: