12 April 2016

Comme des Garçons

Hmmmmm.

Looks like Comme des Garçons may be cleaning house.  I was hoping to get a bottle of Series 1: Leaves Tea.  Fortunately, Amazon.com had one for sale through a third-party vendor and it arrived yesterday.  I quite like it.



But it looks as if the Leaves series is perhaps being phased out.  No one seems to carry the line any longer, including Dover Street Market.  Ditto the Red Series and Daphne. Mystifyingly, the Energy C series is still around.

On my wish lists have been Calamus, Harissa (which is still available through Lucky Scent, as is Carnation), Palisander, and perhaps Sequoia. I'm hoping it's just a temporary lack of availability, and that all will become available again. I have not heard a thing about any discontinuations.

No comments: