29 September 2016

Some Other Stuff I Failed to Mention

Barneys had their bag event, so I got two things.

First, and I've been circling about it since the spring, Vilhelm Parfumerie The Oud Affair. Not a whole lot of oudh, if you ask me, but the honey is nice.  Similar to Montale Honey Aoud, I guess. Incredibly fugly bottle.

I had originally ordered a bell jar of Serge Lutens Rahat Loukum but then I saw it online in the black vaporizer bottle, so got that instead.  I think I prefer Louve, which is similar.

I ended up exchanging the bell jar of Rahat Loukum for one of La Myrrhe.

I think I am up to date. I ordered a bottle of Annick Goutal Mandragore in eau de parfum concentration, but it hasn't even been shipped yet! EDIT:   I called Beauty Encounter and they said the payment hadn't gone through with Amazon -- it's been almost a month! -- so I cancelled it.

No comments: