16 February 2013

Barneys Bag Event

I went with Sara and her friend Shannon for lunch and then over to Barneys to shop.  Sara wanted these Christian Louboutin shoes which the Louboutin boutique didn't have in her size, so they suggested Barneys.  They didn't have the ones she wanted, though.

From there we went, natch, to the basement to buy perfume and cosmetics, since it was yet another bag event.  I ended up getting:

Serge Lutens Santal Majuscule. I had tried this another time and wasn't too keen on it.  I liked it much better this time around.  I also wanted to try out Vétiver Oriental, only to discover that it is now only in the bell jars.

Frédéric Malle L'Eau d'Hiver.  I had gotten a sample last time I was there, and liked it a lot.  I was also able to try the new Dries Van Noten perfume, which is very nice.  They only had a tester, but Christina said they would be carrying it. 

I also tried Byredo's Seven Veils, which I liked pretty much, and Bullion, which was nice, but at $280 kinda pricey. 

No comments: