01 May 2014

A couple things more

A week or so ago, I got a few things.  I got Hermès Eau de Mandarine Ambrée.



In the same order I got Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Fraîcheur Cuir.

I just got back from four days in the LA area.  I visited my father, who lives in Dana Point.  Actually, his address is Capo Beach, which he dismisses, and says it is Dana Point.  His view off his back porch is this:


His house in San Clemente was nicer as a house. I think he and Barbara bought this house for this view.  I'm tempted to say it's worth it. So it goes living in a gated community.

I visited my friend Ricardo in LA after visiting my father.  I got him to take me to the Scent Bar, since I had never been.  We were the only customers, and there were two very nice and knowledgeable female sales assistants.  I ended up getting Naomi Goodsir Bois d'Ascèse.



A almost got Neela Vermeire Creations Ashoka, but didn't want to spend that kind of money.  It's beautiful, though.

No comments: