13 May 2014

I've Been Getting a Lot, Lately

Sunday I went to Barneys.  I figured I would get something, since I haven't been there since the bag event.  There was something going on and if you spent $250 you got a $25 gift card.  So, I got Frédéric Malle Une Fleur de Cassie, 50 ml, which I had been meaning to get for a while.  Last year when Mr. Malle came to Barneys I almost got it, but it smelled sour on me.... I ended up getting a candle, which I gave to my sister for Christmas.  I'm sure she didn't care that it was signed by Mr. Malle.... But candles are lost on me.  But I digress.

This may be an odd choice right when the weather is warming up.... There was nothing else there that grabbed me. The SA talking to me (Andy was off) was pushing Le Labo on me and, well, no thanks.

I also ordered Serge Lutens L'Eau Froide, 100 ml, and it finally was delivered today. The price was half off on Amazon, and I figured, why not?  It is stronger than L'Eau Serge Lutens, but doesn't have that interesting ironing board note.




I think I'll chill out for a bit.. at least until my credit cards are paid off.

Ashley who worked the L'Artisan stuff at Barneys is no longer there.... There is someone new named Bonnie, whom I haven't met.

No comments: