01 June 2015

I forgot to mention.....

Naoki and I went to Rome for a week from 18 - 26 May.  Prior to going, I was trying to work up some mileage and bought a lot of stuff, in hopes that I could use miles to purchase a business-class ticket one-way.  (I didn't quite make it).  Anyway, I ordered some perfume, natch, among that.

First, I got Cartier L'Heure Fougeuse, which, granted, cost a bomb, but Saks had 12 miles per dollar that day, so I chalked up a lot.


I also got Comme des Garçons Wonderoud., which I like very much.


While in Rome, I had wanted to check out some Italian brands, such as UNUM and Bogue, but did not see them anywhere.  I actually wrote to UNUM while I was there to find out where their fragrances were for sale, but I didn't get the response until after I got home. I was having credit card difficulties (I had failed to advise Chase that I was going abroad, so they blocked my cards), so I couldn't have gotten anything anyway.

No comments: