24 June 2015

LAVS

I ended up buying UNUM's LAVS from Twisted Lily, the only store it is offered at in the US right now.  It is a very nice incense scent, although I am not sure about all the effusive reviews it's getting.  It reminds me of something else, I'm not quite sure of.  Something I have? Serge's L'Incendiaire?  My sample has run out, so I'll have to go to Barneys to compare.  Also, it's Latin "lavs", as in "laus", as in praise. Not "lavs" as in lavatories.  Wonder if that would impact sales here.


It's also shoe sales season, so I've gotten a few pairs:

This pair, from Rag & Bone.  I'm kinda surprised I ordered another pair from them, as the last pair was kind of ill-fitting. Tight in the toes.


This pair, from Christopher Kane. Again, my last pair, sandals, was very narrow, but these seem better.



Finally, these pair of Kenzos, which I never have problems with.








UNUM photo from Twisted Lily.
Rag & Bone photo from Barneys New York
Christopher Kane and Kenzo photos from Ssense. 

No comments: