13 July 2017

Attack of the Spectacular Bottles

I got a few things recently. Three of which have really nice bottles.

The first I got, and have been planning on getting for a while, is Bruno Fazzolari Feu Secret (30 ml). Parfum1 had it with a 20% discount.  It's really nice, although the last time I wore it it kind of reminded me of Flowerbomb, although they really don't share notes.


This is the least nicest bottle. Bruno Fazzolari has thankfully changed the sprayers on these and they work much better than they used to.

I got Jean Patou Chaldée (100 ml).  I had no idea what this would smell like but I really like it and will probably get a lot of wear out of it.  Doesn't smell too feminine to my nose, though it's marketed that way. Gorgeous bottle.  The photo doesn't do it justice.

Next, I got Cartier L'Envol (100 ml). The bottle is really nice and original, if fragile. Kinda reminds me of a giant Vitamin E capsule. I'll probably never use it enough to get a refill, though. I bought this blind based on the honey. It's nice, but not great. Fine for summer.


Last, I got UNUM Io Non Ho Mani Che Mi Accarezzino Il Volto (100 ml). I was excited to get this, as I had a sample which I was wearing the hell out of.  Definitely worth getting.  The bottle itself is not so spectacular, but the cap has the whole cossack thing going.

The material used reminds me of the material used on a Dishonest John puppet my sister had when we were growing up. Mine does't fall so nicely as the photo of the bottle.  I'm trying to play with it to make it look nicer, though.


No comments: