05 July 2017

Things I Failed to Post

I got Annick Goutal Rose Oud (75 ml) from Parfum1.  I don't see it on sale anywhere else in the US and the price wasn't bad.  Of the Goutal Ouds, I prefer 1001 Ouds. Rose Oud was somewhat less interesting, although I like it more than Vanille Charnelle.



Next, I got Diptyque Tam Dao, edt (50 ml).  As usual, I can't smell a thing. I've smelled it before, sometimes it smells of the lumber yard, sometimes a beautiful creamy sandalwood.  Most of the time, nothing.  I'm not sure why I bought it.  I'm not nuts about the edp version.

I also see that I failed to post that I got Oud Palao (75 ml), which is actually really nice. I got this a long time ago. Within the past six months.


I got that giant bottle of Jacques Fath Green Water reissue (200 ml).  It's ok.  Very lime.  


Finally, I got a 5 ml decant of Areej le Doré Siberian Musk instead of shelling out for a full bottle.  It uses actual deer musk legally sourced, they say.  So it's interesting in that respect.  It's very beautiful, but I'm not sure I'd like a full bottle.  I'm very curious to test their other fragrances. 

No comments: