20 March 2018

Etat Libre d'Orange

I've been on an orange blossom kick lately.  I've been making samples of various fragrances for someone at work.  I had a mini of ELDO Divin'Enfant  and was, like hmmmmm.  I gave my co-worker the mini and decided to order a full bottle (50 ml).


Now that I have a full bottle, though, I'm not getting much orange blossom and it comes across kinda screechy.  Well, I'll give it more time but for the time being I'm not convinced.

I also ordered a bottle of Une Amourette  -- Roland Mouret (30 ml) blind.  It's got a bunch of great reviews and thought it might be worth it.



I've not given it a full wearing yet, but, from what I've smelled it seems kind of buttery. Kind of like La Fin du Monde in a way.

Anyway, I like the brand and am glad I'm trying more.

No comments: