17 March 2018

Ummagumma

Continuing with my love of Bruno Fazzolari scents, I picked up Ummagumma (30 ml). I was expecting it to smell sort of like Cadavre Exquis, but no. It is sweet but not that sweet.




It does have chocolate, but the tobacco and leather kind of cut it. To be honest, I've never been much of a Pink Floyd fan, so that part doesn't really resonate with me (reminds me of my troubled teens).  I did get the poster as well!

I finally got a bottle of Comme des Garçons Jaisalmer (50 ml). I was not expecting to like it much and it is actually quite a beautiful incense.

It's really weird but the staff at Barneys always seems to steer me away from Comme des Garçons, so I ordered it online.

I got a travel size of Frédéric Malle Monsieur. (10 ml).  It kind of reminds me of Comme des Garçons Luxe: Patchouli, although not quite as interesting. I guess extra added levels of patchouli don't make that much of a difference. 10 ml will last me quite a while.

I did get another but I want to devote more space to it, so I'll have another post.

No comments: