01 January 2018

End of Year

I was good and didn't buy any perfume for about two months! How weird!

I did get two bottles at the end of the year, both which didn't break the bank.

The first is Tauerville Patch Flash (30ml), which I had heard good things about. To be honest, it's ok.   A kinda dirty patchouli, along the lines of L'Artisan's Patchouli Patch.  Kind of head shoppy. But very reasonably priced and I think I even had a discount on top of that.

I had been reading a lot of good things about A Lab on Fire's Paris*LA (60 ml), so I thought I'd give it a try.  I was curious about the macaron-cola notes.  It certainly is very fizzy on top, but I'm not sure of cola. Compared with Lubin's Bluff and L'Artisan's Mon Numéro 10, which have genuine cola vibe to them, it falls a bit short.  Also:  I am confused when people refer to it as gourmand, as it doesn't smell edible at all. But I like it okay, and will probably wear it once in a while.


No comments: