06 September 2014

Fleurs d'Oranger

After circling around it for several years, I finally got a bottle of Serge Lutes Fleurs d'Oranger.  I've always kicked myself that I never got a bottle of the L'Artisan Fleur d'Oranger, but it was not ever available here when I wanted it.   Maybe one day....

Anyway, the Serge is exactly how you would think it would smell, coming from Serge.

I've also ordered Fleurs de Citronnier, since I saw LuckyScent still had the export line version available.  It hasn't been delivered yet, though. (EDIT: Dang. I see Parfum1 had it and at a lower price!)


I've really pull back on buying stuff lately, if you noticed.  A good thing.  The Fleurs d'Oranger was at a price point I was willing to pay for it.

Next week Barneys is having their seasonal bag sale.  I sorta promised this sales assistant there I would buy a bottle of Le Labo Gaiac 10.... so if one is available, I guess I'm getting that... Last year, by the time I got there, it was gone.  There is plenty of other stuff I could get.

O also ordered some samples from Surrender to Chance.  A bunch of Serges I had never smelled:  Sarrasins,  La Vierge de Fer, Santal de Mysore, and Vetiver Oriental.  I also got a (very small) sample of Shiseido's long-lost Nombre Noir which, after a brief dab, smells very perfume-y on me.





Photos from us.sergelutens.com.

No comments: